STC 2016: Early-Bird Registration Ends May 30th – REGISTER NOW
Registration for STC 2016 is still open! (Early-Bird Deadline: May 30th)
The SUNY Technology Conference will again be returning to Lake Placid! This year’s conference will take place June 14 – 16, with pre-conference activities Monday June 13th, which will include our very popular golf tournament, a beautiful self-guided scenic hike, and new this year “Paddling on Mirror Lake”.
Conference Attendee Rates: (Important Deadlines)
(Early-Bird Rate – only until May 30, 2016)
Full Early-Bird Rate: $195.00
Full Conference Rate: $295.00 (After May 30th)
Daily Early-Bird Rate: $145.00
Daily Rate: $245.00 (After May 30th)
NOTE: ITEC training Points can be used as a method of payment!
Registration Hours, Edelweiss, 2nd floor of Conference Center
- Monday – 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- Tuesday – 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Wednesday – 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday – 7:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Sessions: We have put together another outstanding list of sessions: View all the sessions:
Monday, 6/13 Pre-Conference Highlights: Activities at a Glance
- Golf: Check-in for the golf outing will start at 11:30am with a shotgun start at 1pm. It will take place at the Crowne Plaza Resort and Golf Club, about a half mile past the Crowne Plaza hotel, so please plan accordingly! Prizes, giveaways, food and drink available. Registration required. More info…
- Hike: Self-Guided hike at Henry’s Wood will start at 1pm and leave from the front of the Conference Center. (on your own)
- Paddle Mirror Lake: interested participants will meet outside the Conference Center at 1:00 and walk over to the Mirror Lake Boat Rentals. More info…
- Welcome Reception: Join us in the Great Room of the Crowne Plaza at 7:00pm for some great food, drink and conversation. This is a perfect time to catch up with your colleagues while taking in beautiful views of Lake Placid.
- Professional Development: Adirondack Memory Adventure: solve the problem quickly and efficiently, using micro goals. More info…
- Keynote – David Rose: is a major speaker on The Internet of Things – the concept where everyday items become “enchanted objects,” able to anticipate our needs, talk with each other, and make life simpler. “In the scrum of talking heads wrestling to gain control of the narrative behind the Internet of Things,” The New York Times writes, “Rose is an engaging, plain-spoken guide.” More info…
- The Taste of New York – Going for the Gold:
- Where: Olympic Ski Jump
- Activities: Food and beverages from around NYS, chairlift rides, live music, airbag jump, and extreme tubing and more.
- Transportation: Buses will begin leaving from the Crowne Plaza, Golden Arrow, and Conference Center at 5:15pm.
For the most current and up-to-date conference information please visit our STC conference website: www.stc.suny.edu
Director, Administrative Computing Services